- 1 package frozen ravioli
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 jar (8 oz) salsa
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives drained
See, how easy is that? Enjoy!!
1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago?
Definitely, 5 years ago I was just graduating high school, had not yet (really) met my husband and just had a lot of very personal stuff going on. I think I am much stronger now than I ever could have believed at that time.
2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why?
I've never watched it, but I'd probably have to say my husband!
3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life?
I love Facebook. It makes it so much easier to stay connected with friends and family, despite living so far away!
5. If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why?
This is a given, if you know me! The 50s. I am very conservative and love the traditional family roles- being a wife and mom, cooking for my family, etc. while my husband is the head of the household, etc. (My husband says I'm more sexist that he is, but truly, I enjoy taking on this role and it works for us.) And I love the fashions-cute little dresses, cardigans, pearls, aprons...yes, please!