2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
6. Tag 11 people
7. The number one played song on my iPhone is 'I'm Gonna Love You Through It' by Martina McBride, for my mom! Some others on the top played list: 'White Lines' (and several others) by Alexz Johnson, 'Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)' by Chris Tomlin, 'Held' by Natalie Grant, 'When God Made You' by Newsong and Natalie Grant, 'We Live' by Superchick, 'Drops of Jupiter' by Train and 'Just a Kiss' by Lady Antebellum.
8. My name was originally supposed to be Erica, but my parents changed their mind and went with Randi instead. This is especially funny because one of my very best friends is named Erica and is marrying a Matt. It's probably best they changed their minds...the Matts can get confusing enough as it is!!
9. I have 2 scars. One under my lip, from crashing my bike on a gravel road when I was younger...my options were headfirst into the creek or eat the gravel...I ate gravel. The other is from having my belly button pierced. The hole is gone, but the scar is still there!! (Most people seem to be very surprised to find I ever had it to begin with!)
10. I love redecorating...I'm constantly changing things around. It's one of the things I look forward to most about moving!!
11. At 24 years old, I still love the Disney Channel, and I'm not ashamed to admit it! (And yes, we most definitely had the DVR set to record the final Wizards of Waverly Place, and watched anxiously to find out who would be the family wizard. ha!)
Beth Ann's Questions:
Hmm, physically, back and collar bone. (I know, I'm odd...who says that?)
Personality, I think I have a lot of quirky traits (such as the above random facts!), and I hope that those make me loveable at least!!
Frozen Mocha Frappucino
For clothing, I love the style of Ann Taylor Loft and Gap, but have a hard time finding things in both places that fit (and they're super pricey too!). So, American Eagle is my go to...and Target too!! If my budget allowed, I'd love to have just about every dress from Shabby Apple, and several from Unique Vintage too!!
Last book I finished was 'The Road Trip', that I just did the review on. I'm currently about halfway through 'House of Secrets', the final of my review books before the big move. And then I've got a collection of not-for-review Nicholas Sparks books I'm very excited to get to!!
I don't believe so. I have met friends whom I originally met online in person (like my husband!), but not that I've met through my blog!!
That's a tough one! I think it kind of depends on my mood. I love cajun foods. Shrimp Po Boys. Fish Tacos. Sour Cream Enchiladas. Potato Soup. Coconut Cake...seriously, the list goes on!!
I have several favorites. Most are bible verses, all of which I've mentioned on here numerous times I think. Jeremiah 29:11. Philippians 4:13.
"Different, Not Less."-Temple Grandin
"The woman is weak, but the mother is strong."- Korean Proverb
I'm sure there are a ton more. I love quotes!
I started this blog as a way to work past the writer's block that started about 6 years or so ago, when the story I'd been working on for 5 years was suddenly lost when my computer crashed. It has been a great creative outlet for me, as well as allowed me to keep my family across the family updated on us, and to raise awareness for Autism.
We don't really do vacations, but I do have to say I love Disneyland!!!
Write a novel, but that writer's block will have to go away first!!
In this house, I think my kitchen is probably my favorite, and certainly the most 'me'. It has a bit of a vintage look, or at least it's supposed to! Lots of red. My vintage Pyrex & cookbook collections. And a collection of WWII postcards, which not only serves to bring my husband into it, with his love of history and the military, but also represents my Great Great Uncle Theodore- a WWII Navy Vet and one of my biggest heroes, whom I miss dearly!!
3. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
4. Do you have any can't miss TV shows
5. If you have children, how did you come up with your child's name? If you don't have children, do you already have name ideas for future children?
6. What is your earliest memory?
7. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
8. What's your favorite bible verse and why? (If you're not religious, any other quote, etc you find inspiring?)
9. How would you describe your decorating style?
10. If you had $5000 to spend, but could only choose one store, what store would you pick? What would you buy?
11. And a hot topic question- Chili: noodles, no noodles? How do you make your chili?
1. Brittany @ Mrs. Yellow Ribbon
2. Laura @ A Day In The Life
3. Amy @ A Faithful Journey
4. Marcie @ Don't Waste Your Homemaking
5. Olivia @ Fairy Tales and Cancer Don't Mix