A Modern Day Fairy Tale

Faith. Family. Fiction. Fun.

Day Out With Thomas Is Coming To Indy!!


Today, I am ECSTATIC to share with you an event that my little man has been dying to go to for years- Day Out With Thomas...and guess what!? He's coming to Indy!!!



A Larger than Life Train for the Ride of Their Life.  
Thomas the Tank Engine is coming to the Whitewater Valley Railway on June 14 - June 16 and June 21 - 23.This fun-filled event offers little engineers and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends series. Children will take a ride along with their favorite engine friend on his latest adventure and participate in Thomas-themed activities including:
pic


* A 25-minute (approximate) ride with
Thomas the Tank Engine 
* Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
* A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets
* Storytelling
* Video viewing and much more
Thomas the Tank Engine is coming to the Whitewater Valley Railway on June 14 - June 16 and June 21 - 23. Get Your Tickets Today! http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/VenueListings.action?venueId=13800&pl=thomas13&REFERRAL_ID=dowtsplash


Disclosure: I am being provided tickets for my Thomas obsessed kiddo in exchange for sharing this event with you. No monetary compensation is being received. Any opinions expressed are 100% my own!

2 Comments

  1. We want to go to this in KS. Any hints on how you got the free tickets??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for Shaun to see Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt! When I was small (okay, maybe now too) I was obsessed with Thomas. I had all the episodes on VHS, had all the toys, the bedlinen, wallpaper, etc. My awesome Grandmother even made me a quilted jacked out of a spare duvet cover. The day I got to meet Thomas at Bluebell Railway is probably one of my happiest childhood memories. I met Sir Topham Hatt twice, once as a child and once as an adult when I took my baby brother to an event. I was just as starstruck as a 21 year old as I was as a 7 year old. I'm sure that, like me, Shaun will look back on this as a really amazing experience. Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top