A Modern Day Fairy Tale

Faith. Family. Fiction. Fun.

31 Weeks.



How far along?
 31 Weeks!!

Baby's size: Pineapple (2.5 to 3.8 pounds)

Maternity clothes: Still a few non maternity, but becoming less for sure!

Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat again...though I'll admit, I'm really hoping for another ultrasound soon! In non-baby news, Day Out With Thomas this weekend was not only the highlight of the week, but of the summer...but more on that later!

Miss anything?  Being able to get comfortable. Being able to do more with my little man. Not being worn out all the time...we're nearing the end anyway though!!

Movement: All. The. Time. She's a crazy mover!!

Food cravings: Still ice. And pickles.

Food aversions: Still most drinks...I've had the occasional Sprite that hasn't bothered me TOO much, but can't stomach the thought of anything but water for the most part.

Gender: GIRL

Labor signs: Still having some contractions. Dilated a fingertip as of my appointment Thursday (my doctor assures me this is completely normal with a second baby though). I did have some bouts of horrible lower back pain that had me worried for a bit, but loading up on more water and resting seemed to make it go away...

Sleep: Not going so well...I miss it!

Symptoms: Back pain. Contractions. Swelling. Heartburn (which has gotten pretty bad over the past few days...one of the reasons I'm not sleeping well!). Anemia (doctor put me on an iron supplement so hopefully this helps!). General exhaustion. Forgetfulness (I actually forgot how to get to hubby's office to pick him up after my appointment Thursday...I made it thankfully, but I was praying the entire time that I was going in the right direction!!). I was also dehydrated at my last appointment, but I think this was just a fluke- I'm normally very good about drinking a TON of water, but we'd been running like crazy all day and I'd only had a bottle or two before my appointment.

Belly button in or out? Out-ish...More flat than anything really, but some days out!

Looking forward to?  Baby shower (just a few weeks away!). Finishing up the nursery. Our next ultrasound (nothing scheduled yet, but hopefully soon). Meeting our baby girl (though despite my body being ready to be done, my mind is not quite there yet- so still, no rush on that one!)

1 Comments

  1. Looking great! And drinking lots of water is a great craving to have :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top