This week's topic: Random facts about your other half.
If you've been following my blog for long- you've probably picked up the basics about my husband: his name is Matt, he's in the Marine Corps and we met online through his sister while he was deployed in Iraq.
Now for some more fun and random facts all about Matt.
- He loves all things history, and can often be found reading about some historical event online.
- Lincoln is his favorite president. (I joke that he married me only because I'm related to Lincoln!)
- He loves his modern technologies, BUT likes to do some things the old fashioned way too...he uses a straight razor to shave, enjoys smoking cigars, etc.
- He likes comic books. Batman is his favorite.
- ACDC is his favorite band.
- His first time in an airplane was to go skydiving!
- One of his favorite places in the world is Australia.
- He grew up on a hog farm.
- He rides a Harley Davidson.
- He is quite the comedian and is great at making everyone laugh with his story telling skills.
- He makes a mean chili...though VERY spicy!
- He is actually looking forward to the day when Finley is old enough to date...just so he can scare potential boyfriends away!
- He has his zombie apocalypse plan all figured out.
- His must watch show is Sons of Anarchy.