A Modern Day Fairy Tale

Faith. Family. Fiction. Fun.

I'm a VoiceBoks Military Mom Blogs 2014 Nominee!!!


The nominations for the 2014 Top Military Bloggers from VoiceBoks has been announced, and I'm thrilled to once again be nominated!

Our life in the military has been quite the adventure- full of ups and downs...but it is an experience that I would not trade for anything in this world. It has taught me many life lessons and made me a better and stronger person. It is TRULY an honor to be among the other wonderful bloggers nominated for this award.

But now, I need YOUR help to make the Top 10!!
All it takes is a simple vote. Click the image below, find A Modern Day Fairy Tale (#4 on the list) and click the heart. Nothing to sign up for, just one click. Easy, right? You can vote DAILY!


Thank you so much for all of your support! Remember, your support is what allows me to provide all the wonderful giveaways for all of YOU!! And you ALL rock!!

1 Comments

  1. Congrats on your nomination. Double congrats on being a repeat nominee. More importantly, thank you for sharing your personal experiences with the rest of us.
    Being a mom is challenging enough without adding the additional stress and duties that come with having a spouse in the military. Hats off for not just surviving daily motherhood, but THRIVING!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top