If you would like to have your product reviewed and featured here at A Modern Day Fairy Tale, please send me an e-mail at email@example.com and I will get back with you as soon as I can to work out details.
I am opening to reviewing the following types of products:
- Baby & Children Items (I have a 5 year old son, and expecting baby #2 in August)
- Sensory/Autism Friendly Products (Weighted blankets, vests, therapy aids, etc)
- Handmade Items
- Fashion/Beauty (At this point, particularly interested in maternity, but open to other beauty and fashion items as well.)
- Household Items/Home Decor
These are just a few ideas, but honestly, I am willing to consider ALL OFFERS, so if you think your product would be a good fit, please send me an email, and I will be happy to consider if I agree!
A few things to keep in mind:
- I try to stick to companies and products that I feel are relevant to myself and to my readers. This helps you reach your target audience as well!
- I will give my open and honest opinion of your product or service. I will not be dishonest about my experience if I do not truly like a product, but I will always present my opinions in a respectful manner.
- In order to properly review your product/company, I require a full size product to be sent to me in exchange for my review. These items will not be returned. I will do my best to get your reviews up in a timely manner. This could range anywhere from a week after receiving to several weeks, depending on the nature of the product. To give the best review possible, I need time to use and get a feel for the product (as well as time to gather pictures).
- My blog is a family friendly blog, and I ask that all offers are family friendly as well.
- If you sponsor a review or giveaway, I will in exchange place a button on my sidebar linking to your website/blog. This will remain for a minimum of 6 months.
- For direct sales companies, I will only accept one sponsor per company within that 6 month time frame. (For example, if I did a review for a DS company with one consultant, I would not do another review with a different consultant of the same company for at least 6 months. However, if the same consultant was interested in hosting another review/giveaway during that time frame, they could.) This is to ensure that all of my sponsors get the most out of their contribution!
- I am open to hosting giveaways for my readers as well, but they are not required for me to review your items either. If you choose to host a giveaway, I will send all the winner's information after closing, but you will be responsible for getting winners their prize.
I have done reviews for the following companies in the past:
- Various book publishing companies.
- Fisher Price
- Stella & Dot
- Discovery Toys
- Origami Owl
- Lilla Rose
- Shindigz Party Supplies
- Click Communications
At this time, I do not have any set advertising rates, and primarily advertising in exchange for the items to review. However, if you're a blogger or a company who would just like to advertise only, no review- please contact me, and we can negotiate a reasonable price!
Again, if you have any questions, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I truly looking forward to working with you!